FF X Can't get Anima

Lara55

Lara
Hi people! I'm from Portugal, and I'm glad to post on this forum. I have a problem in FFX, and I would like you to help me out, if you guys don't mind. I want to get the aeon Anima, but I forgot to get the hidden treasure of the temple of besaid island, and now when I get there, one mage of besaid island call the dark valefor, and I can't defeat him :( please help me!!!

thank you all ***

Jeegsephirot

Metal Jeeg Solid
Staff Forum
Lara55 ha detto:
Hi people! I'm from Portugal, and I'm glad to post on this forum. I have a problem in FFX, and I would like you to help me out, if you guys don't mind. I want to get the aeon Anima, but I forgot to get the hidden treasure of the temple of besaid island, and now when I get there, one mage of besaid island call the dark valefor, and I can't defeat him :( please help me!!!

thank you all ***

Hi lara. I m sorry but now your only chance to get Anima is to get the hidden treasure in Besaid Temple. You must kill Dark Valefor and my advice for kill it is to send your party with 9999 HP and all stats min 100-150 (Omega's Ruin is better place to get many AP). If there are others problem please post again :D

ozzy

metal 4ever
Jeegsephirot ha detto:
Hi lara. I m sorry but now your only chance to get Anima is to get the hidden treasure in Besaid Temple. You must kill Dark Valefor and my advice for kill it is to send your party with 9999 HP and all stats min 100-150 (Omega's Ruin is better place to get many AP). If there are others problem please post again :D

hi lara, jeeg's right, you must go to omega ruins, but the fastest way to get in besaid is to use Yojimbo against dark valefor.... in omega ruins there's a monster( fake treasure or similar) that gives you 50000 guil, if you use guilx2 they will be 100000.... so in a few minutes you'll have many guils and you will kill dark valefor very fastly..... good luck...... :essen013:

Tidus90

Lega Nord
A good way to defeat dark Valefor is using Yojimbo... If you have a lot of money to offer him, he`ll use Zanmato and you`ll get rid of him in a sec!! Good luck and please tell me if it works... :bekleidet

ozzy

metal 4ever
Tidus90 ha detto:
A good way to defeat dark Valefor is using Yojimbo... If you have a lot of money to offer him, he`ll use Zanmato and you`ll get rid of him in a sec!! Good luck and please tell me if it works... :bekleidet

e perchè io che avevo detto???

Rapier

Caos Ultima
punk miky ha detto:
ahahah nn intendevo la formattazione... ma ho rincominciato il gioko^^

:eek: mi era preso un colpo, comunque smettiamola tutti prima di finire in off-topic :rolleyes: gli aiuti li abbiamo dati, aspettiamo di sentire coa dice