FF XI Quest monument Batalia down

starkey79

Nuovo utente
Ciao a tt!!! :D
mi servirebbe 1 mano anke 2 lol...
ke strada devo fare arrivare a batalia down (j-11)
so ke bisogna entrare in Eldieme necropolis ma ci sono 6-7 entrate... e poi?
grazie ciauz

emanulion

hai una mappa? Se ce l'hai ...bene! orientati con quella! ^_^ (sulla mappa sono scritte lettere e numeri come in battaglia navale) ... io sono niubbo quindi ho appena appreos questa tecnica e mi è stata molto utile x le quest.

Jed

k-d-f-werewolf
Staff Forum
emanulion ha detto:
hai una mappa? Se ce l'hai ...bene! orientati con quella! ^_^ (sulla mappa sono scritte lettere e numeri come in battaglia navale) ... io sono niubbo quindi ho appena appreos questa tecnica e mi è stata molto utile x le quest.

Devi sapere che ci sono alcune mappe con le quali orientersi come una "battaglia navale" serve a poco, questo è proprio uno di questi casi: in Battalia Downs c'è un isoletta e si deve andare sottoterra per raggiungerla, immagino che la sotto ci sia una specie di labirinto..beh se fosse facile non darebbero 10k di ricompensa^^

Se vuoi io ci sono Star

starkey79

Nuovo utente
si la mappa ce l'ho ed ho anke quella del labirinto(eldieme necropolis), ma da quello ke so, e ke bisogna essere in 2 per attavare le leve... so anke da dove si entra (i-10)...
lol ho trovato la guida su allakhazam ki mi da 1 mano con la traduzione plz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, go to H-9 in a room with four doors, 2 will be closed. you should be at "Titans Gate". now one of you wait there at the South Door.

The second person needs to keep going straight through until you reach the big room at F-8. at this point before you go into the room stop and invis. look to your right and you will see stairs that go up into a little room. there is usually and Azer in there (which is why you invised). run into the back and you will see the switch hit that switch and make sure your partner gets through. now hit it again. now invis again to get past the Azer and head back the way you came until you get to the door again. (Note: you can also get to the same area by going to the 4 door room at F-9 and standing at the south gate).

OK. Now, the person that in the door. Run to the big room. (NOTE: DO NOT RUN ON THE PATCHES THROUGOUT THE ROOM, STAY ON THE PATH) invis up, run to the right side (or left depending on which way you're coming from), past the Azer floating around and up to the switch. make sure your friend is at the door ready to enter. hit the switch. now meet in the big room.

ok, now that you're back together run onto the middle patch. in the middle of that patch there is an ivisible hole. drop down (which is that "D" you see up there on the map).

now you are on the home stretch BUT KEEP READING!

if you have a map you know where to go to get out. if you don't it's pretty straight forward, just keep running straight, (look that the far right map up there at the top, that's the map you'll be at the "E" on it.) STOP WHEN YOU ZONE.

BE CAREFUL!!!!! there is a NM called Ahtu Tree (lvl 51-52) for a quest in Sandy that drops the "Engraved Key" now when i came there the first time i was with a lvl 60 Sam that waisted the him pretty easy.(being a whm myself) i didn't have to cure him much either. So anyway unless you and your partner can handle him stay away.

follow the wall to the right side and at the very edge of the island you'll find the monument.

to get back out, head back to Eldieme Necropolis basically keep going straight to that little "F" there on that map up there. which will also take you the "F" on the first map, you're right by the zone. drop off the ledge and take a right. keep running and you're zoned! conegratulations, you did it.

And that concludes my Stone Monument Walk Through.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nell'isola c'è anke un NM lv 55 ke droppa una longsword: Bastard lv55 *STR:+4 DEX:+4 VIT:-8 AGI:+4 INT:+4 MND:-8 CHR-8*

Jeegsephirot

Metal Jeeg Solid
Staff Forum
serve anche a me questa quest pero prima devo fare il lvl 40 (mi mancano 3k tnl) quindi se volete la facciamo tutti insieme purchè mi garantiate che nn rischiamo la vita.