PC [STEAM/GOG] Zelda + Final Fantasy = Evoland

Jeegsephirot

Metal Jeeg Solid
Staff Forum
evoland-638x250.jpg

Sito Ufficiale: http://evoland.shirogames.com/

Evoland is a game and a story. The story of action adventure gaming as seen in the Zelda or Final Fantasy series, starting with the early age of action RPGs, when a few pixels were enough to make us dream for hours. New players will discover a bit of video game history and a very fun gameplay, and veterans will also enjoy a host of references to legendary titles scattered along the game.

Evoland Classic was originally created by Nicolas Cannasse for a Ludum Dare competition in about 30 hours. Turns out the game won the first place (out of around 1400 games) and quickly reached over 300 000 players within a couple of months.

With such a great feedback from our community and given our love for the original concept, we decided that Shiro Games should work on a bigger and more refined version of the game.

The game will enhance and continue the story started in Evoland Classic, taking you further along the history of action adventure gaming, adding collectible items, new monsters and bosses, and more importantly new play styles and full 3D environements!

Evoland is available on this website, Steam and Good Old Games starting from the 4th of April 2013.

See you soon in Evoland!

[YT]gxBjDGc4YCg[/YT]​

Ultima modifica da un moderatore:

Jeegsephirot

Metal Jeeg Solid
Staff Forum
no è ridicolo che non abbia ancora avuto il tempo di iniziarlo. Sta settimana dovrebbe molto più leggera per me e lo inizierò di sicuro

Zaga

We are The Legend
Staff Forum
Io ho provato quello online...è come zelda auhauha mi fa morir dal ridere sembra di essere tornati ai tempi dello spixelamento che dopo iun po' di passi ti dava il colore i tesori ecc...simpatico mi piace

Cyren_Ryu

Ameba Deforme
Sto gioco è una genialata. Non so a che punto sono con la trama o roba simile, ma... Spacca. Adesso che ho preso le bombe, voglio tornare nelle aree precedenti per recuperare tutti i forzieri che non ho potuto prendere.

Zaga

We are The Legend
Staff Forum
Io non riesco a capire dove stanno ste bombe e non riesco nemmeno a tornare indietro, sono in un punto dove o rimango lì aspettando un aiuto o muoiooooo mannaggiaaaaaaa!!!!