[SPOILER] Sergey = Janus CC (siete dei dannati spoileromani ._. )

Level MD

The Secret Darkness
Ho finalmente (un po' mi dispiace) finito Chrono Cross (in ita) ma mi è rimasto un dubbio insoluto e forse insolubile
Dopo aver letto la lettera lasciata da Lucca per Kid, si scopre che il vero nome di Serge è Janus, ricordo che Janus non era altro che il fratellino di Shala e quindi tutto dovrebbe tornare... però... mi aspettavo che nel dialogo finale di Shala ci sarebbe stata qualche spiegazione in merito... ma non viene citato Janus in esso !
Quindi ? ho saltato qualcosa o l'unica spiegazione è che ha spedito Janus indietro nell'epoca dove si svolge Chrono Cross... ciò però non tornerebbe perché se non sbaglio Janus finì nel medioevo... però il futuro è stato cambiato in chrono trigger e forse cambiò qualcosa anche nel regno di Zeal... HAAAAA !!! non ci capisco più niente
Qualcuno saprebbe darmi una spiegazione... sempre che essa ci sia ?

PS: stupendo Chrono Cross !!!

Cyren_Ryu

Ameba Deforme
Il tasto spoiler è un optional vero? <_<

"Chissà che non mi incazzo, aeh!” [cit.]

Ehm... Passando oltre:

Jauns = Guile = Magus, non serge <_<

3) Is Magus dead? It seems that no matter if you choose to fight Magus at the Cape in
12,000BC after Zeal collapses or not, Frog still gets changed back in the end of the
PSX version. First of all, if you fight and defeat Magus, does he die or just disappear
and leave the Amulet behind? Second, what explanation is there for Frog being turned back
if you don't fight him? I'd like to suggest that Magus lets him have the amulet after the
events in CT because they have fought on the same side.

Terrageist sez: No, no, he's probably still alive and kicking somewhere. I mean, he's
directly mentioned in Lucca's final letter to Kid, and he's a butt-kicking mage, so of
course he'd figure out how to extend his life, or even travel through time.

E questo salla story guide di gamefaqs, mi son andato a spoilerare il gioco solo per farti contento a te. E anche per cazziarti, visto che dire che Serge è Janus è una castroneria bella e buona, che offende il buon Magus.

Da cosa avresti dedotto che Janus = Serge? @.@

Ringraziate che ho già finito Chrono Cross da un pezzo, sennò vi scosciacaprettavo entrambi >___>
Tanto ormai il tasto spoiler è divenuto come il file "Leggimi"... >__>

Level MD

The Secret Darkness
Da cosa avresti dedotto che Janus = Serge? @.@

Scusate lo spoiler... ho fatto una ca*ata... tornando a noi

guarda che non è una mia deduzione, c'era proprio scritto sulla lettera lasciata da Lucca a Luccia per Kid, mica me lo sono inventato, chiedilo ai sadnes che l'hanno fatta loro la traduzione, e poi avrebbe senso perché il pianto di Serge è stato sentito da Shala che ha creato un clone di se ( Kid )mandandolo indietro nel tempo per salvarlo, altre parole dette da Lucca sulla spiaggia, sarebbe strano che un normale pianto di un bimbo l'avesse colpita se non fosse in qualche modo legata ad esso
PS: l'ho finito anch'io Chrono Trigger e sò gia che Janus è Magus

Level MD

The Secret Darkness
Tornando a noi what?
Ma stai bene ?

e...
sorry ma Guile non è Magus...
e poi Lucca parla di una persona accanto a lei, io manco l'avevo nel party (non l'ho proprio preso...) quindi se Guile è Magus hanno fatto una cappella grossa come una casa ed è abbastanza normale che ho puntato su Serge

cit wiki "l'idea originale che Guile in Chrono Cross fosse Magus è stata abbandonata a causa della difficoltà di rappresentare la sua storia fra quelle degli altri 40 personaggi giocabili.
Le grosse lacune nella storia di Magus riguardano il periodo della sua giovinezza con Ozzie, quando diviene il capo dei Mistici, e gli eventi che seguono la fine di Chrono Trigger, quando torna nel passato in cerca di Schala. Chrono Cross risolve il mistero riguardante Schala ma non spiega cosa successe a suo fratello. Sebbene Magus non appaia in Chrono Cross viene citato nel gioco come Janus nella lettera di Lucca a Kid"

Il dubbio nasce anche dal fatto che essendo il regno di Zeal successivo al presente di Chrono Trigger qualcosa è probabilmente cambiato, di Serge si legge sulla tomba che viene dal mare e al mare è ritornato e potrebbe rappresentare che non è figlio naturale di Wazuki e soltanto Serge e Guile hanno i capelli blu, oltre a questo il suo pianto sentito da Shala ha scatenato gli eventi... se fosse il pianto del fratello tutto avrebbe molto più senso !

Sulla lettera di Lucca non vi è scritto Serge è Janus ma quando ho letto che Janus sarebbe stato li accanto, pensando anche che Serge un attimo prima ha la possibilità di dire a Kid nel passato che gli sarebbe stato accanto e non l'avrebbe abbandonata e che nel mio party l'unico che potesse minimamente centrare qualcosa con Janos per i motivi che ho appena citato era Serge il collegamento in me è stato automatico

L'ho chiesto proprio perché avevo dei dubbi, non per sostenere questa tesi ! Comunque se è Guile l'idea della lettera è stata buttata giù proprio male... mooolto male !

Cyren_Ryu

Ameba Deforme
Gioca a Radical Dreamers, poi ne riparliamo.

E inoltre, già che te usi fonti poco attentibili (Wikipedia Italiana), ecco again la spiegazione:

Magus
Magus

Magus, known in Japan as Maoh (魔王, Maō?, lit. Demon King or Dark Lord), is the Fiendlord who waged war against the Kingdom of Guardia in 600 A.D. Magus was originally Janus (ジャキ (Jaki, ジャキ?) in the Japanese version), the young prince of Zeal in 12,000 B.C. After an encounter with Lavos as a boy, he was sent through a time gate to the Middle Ages. Vindictive and vengeful against Lavos, and eternally concerned over the fate of his sister Schala, he is portrayed as brooding, potent, and gloomy. He fights using a scythe, as well as a combination of all magic types, including his own exclusive shadow element techs. His magic techs are strong, but he lacks the ability to use dual-techs. His shadow element makes him weak against lightning damage. Magus's life may be the one that was altered the most through the events of Chrono Trigger. After his expulsion to 600 AD by Lavos, Magus was to summon Lavos and be killed by him in the ensuing battle. Because Crono and Frog intervened, Magus was spared this fate. He was brought back to his home in the Dark Ages and lived as a prophet among the royal family, as he already knew the events to come.

The canon fate of Magus is often disputed. The player can choose to kill Magus after the fall of Zeal, or to spare him and use him as a playable character. Radical Dreamers and some hints in Chrono Cross suggest that he survived the events of Chrono Trigger, but the ending of the Playstation release shows Frog in his human form, which would only happen if Magus was to be killed. However, the DS remake explains Magus' fate, that he finds Schala at Time's Eclipse, a future where Lavos is no more, only to find her now integrated to the full-grown Dream Devourer. Though he attempted to save her, Schala regains control long enough to send her brother away for his own good, having him forget her so he can live and move on. Though he lost his memories, Magus feels that he must remember what he had desired to find.

Magus appears in Radical Dreamers as Gil, a shadowy and handsome member of the Radical Dreamers thieving group. He is depicted as masked and mysterious, though gentle and cultured. He has the ability to slip in and out of the shadows of the night at will. Magus as Gil was also slated to appear in Chrono Cross. However, as development of the game progressed, designers decided it would be too difficult to integrate his complex story into the plot. His character, renamed Guile (Alf in the Japanese version, possibly in reference to Magus' former pet cat Alfador), was thus altered to remove his Magus identity and was left in with no back-story, existing merely as a competent magician seeking enigma in the islands of El Nido. Missing Piece includes a number of discarded character designs for Guile, including one which is more-or-less analogous to Magus' appearance in Chrono Trigger (cloak, pointed ears, etc.), as well as one in which he appears as a teenage boy. As it stands, Magus is only mentioned in a letter to Kid from Lucca, in which she assures Kid not to worry as "Janus" is probably watching over her. Gil appears in Chrono Cross only in an easter egg designating the events of Radical Dreamers as having taken place in an alternate dimension. In the English version of this easter egg, Gil is referred to as "Magil".

Although he does not show it openly, it is hinted that he cared for Crono and the others, but felt that showing such emotion would make him weak. Magus is an optional character but is nonetheless an iconic cast member of Chrono Trigger with many fans, and he has appeared in three GameFAQs character battles.

Di conseguenza. Ho ragione,

Janus è Magus e di conseguenza, come confermato in Radical Dreamers, Magus = Guile. Andando per logica Janus = Guile

Inoltre, diretto dallo script:

[They head to Viper Manor to see Luccia.]
Luccia: I have been vaiting, Kid. Dere is somet'ing I vant to give you.
Kid: Huh? Me...?
Luccia: I vas told to give it to you vhen the time vas right. It's for you... from
Lucca...
Kid: !!! You knew Lucca!?
Luccia: Here...
[Kid opens the letter.]
My dear Kid, How are you doing? I wonder how old you are as you read this letter? Perhaps you've matured into a beautiful woman, raising a happy family, by now? I was hoping to talk to you in person when you were old enough, but just in case something happnes, I'm writing my feelings down on paper and leaving it with Luccia. Perhaps you already know... or perhaps you yourself are also now caught up in some historic crisis as a result of all this. But, anyway... A long time ago, we -- my friends and I, that is -- changed the future in order to save our planet from being devoured by Lavos, a monster from some unknown planet. We still feel proud of the role we played in saving our world, and in how we were so freely able to change the flow of time. But sometimes I think of the darker side of what we did... What has become of the future that was "once" supposed to have existed? Where did the "time" that now is no longer allowed to exist "go?" It is true that, thanks to our altering the flow of history, we were able to save so many lives and prevent so much sadness and suffering...
But when you think of it, we also caused the deaths of so many that were meant to have come into existence in the time line we destroyed, and also caused new sadness and suffering further along in the new future we created... That is why I worry that someone might seek revenge on us for what we did. I have had a constant dread in my heart that someone in our new future will travel back in time, just like we did, and try and kill or capture my friends and me. So, even if something dreadful does befall me, Kid, know
that what was meant to happen will happen, and that I was always prepared for the worst.
Oh, but don't you dare think the Great Lucca is going to go down without a fight! (I've got a reputation to uphold!) Whatever lies waiting for us around the next corner better watch out, 'cause it's gonna find a pretty mean counter-attack coming its way! Kid...
When I think of you, I remember someone I once met a long, long time ago in the distant past... Heh! But she was the complete opposite of the you in this time line... So quiet and gentle... Someday I'll also tell you about her... When you are ready to know of your real name and heritage. I'm not the slightest bit worried about you, Kid!
I know that, no matter what happens, "he" will always be there looking out for you! Or perhaps he has already found you and is there by your side as you read this? If so, hello, Janus! Please take good care of my "little sister" for me!
There is so much more I want to tell you, but I must leave it for another time. Don't worry! Everything is okay! We will overcome whatever woes may occur! That's for certain! Later, when you're all grown up, I'll come visit you and we'll talk over tea. I look foward to that day!
Well, anyway Kid, until we meet again... Forever and ever your friend, (No matter which time line it is!)
yours sincerely,
Lucca Ashtear
P.S. Cut out the tomboy act! Believe me! You'll become a beautiful young lady one day, or my name isn't "Lucca the Great!"
Kid: Sorry, but... I'd like to be alone for a while...
[They leave.]
Kid: I can't believe you, Sis... You're the one who always laughed about how there's nothin' "definite" or "certain" in this world... Sis...

Presa direttamente dallo script del gioco. Come puoi notare l'unica frase relativa a Janus è scritta con il CONDIZIONALE, il che implica la possibilità che tu NON ABBIA Janus nel party, com'è effettivamente possibile ed èè successo a te.

Se 2 + 2 non fa 4, io sono n00b.

Bai Bai

Level MD

The Secret Darkness
Cyren secondo te perché l'avevo chiesto ? per capire se il collegamento che avevo fatto era giusto o no (come era più probabile...) !
Non ricordavo il condizionale quindi hai ragione...
Grazie ho conseguito il mio obbiettivo

PS: Ricordati comunque che su Gamefaq ci sono soluzioni scritte da persone singole quindi teoricamente non è nemmeno esso attendibile al 100%

Cyren_Ryu

Ameba Deforme
Oh beh. Se un nerd non è attendibile (perchè chi scrive FAQ è un nerd, mica un niubbo), nemmeno FFonline lo è. [cit.]

Appunto perchè le persone possono sbagliare, nelle faq mettono un pregevole indirizzo email, accompagnato da note del tipo "se vedi errori, imprecisioni typos o vuoi anche solo dare un consiglio, scrivimi pure una mail."
Senza contare che gamefaqs è fatta da giocatori, controllata da giocatori e rivolta a giocatori. Più sicuro di così si muore. Soprattutto perchè c'è scambio d' opinioni. E ci si corregge a vicenda.

Mezza

Graphic Designer
mmm... anch'io continuo ad avere questo dubbio!
le ipotesi che ha fatto level MD non sono sbagliate! e anzi...
...avrebbe anche più senso visto che Guile è un personaggio totalmente secondario, non ha una sua storia e non influisce per niente nel gioco! Mi dispiacerebbe pensare che un personaggio chiave come Magus sia stato trattato così in un "seguito"! a Me piace pensare che Magus sia Serge! Poi se volete mandarmi a cagare fatelo! XD Daltronde sono i soliti "viaggi mentali" che i fan si fanno per risolvere i misteri dei giochi! Come ad esempio in FF8 che si suppone che Rinoa sia Artemisia!

Comunque in Wikipedia inglese e in molti altri siti dicono che Masato Kato ha confermato che Guile non è Magus!