Varie Le frasi più significative di final fantasy

.:yuna:.

lupo bianco
bhè penso che alcune delle frasi più belle le dica auron nell'x.ad esempio il discorso che fa prima dello scontro con yunalesca!"now is the time to choose"...il destino è nelle tue mani^^grandissimo auron!

*Rinoa Mudou*

Sorceress
Aeris: Oh you're so cute, Miss Cloud. :D

Aeris:Hey, that's Cloud's line! '...It's too dangerous, I can't get you involved...' Blah blah blah.

(Anche questo è lollosissimo)
Aeris: It's still not right. A wig! That's what you need!
Owner: Umm, I thought you might, so I talked to my friend about getting one. You know the gym? You'll find a lot of people there like you. Go and talk to them.
Cloud: ...'like you'? Aeris, what did you tell him?

Yuffie: Cloud, say something!
Cloud: ...something.

Squall: Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just 2 sides holding different views.

Rinoa: That's why TODAY, the time we have now is important.
Sempre Rinoa: I don't want the future. I want the present to stand still. I just want to stay here with you

Rinoa: Why use radio waves? There must be something they want to say to the whole world. What can it be?
Selphie: Everybody! Love! And Peace!

E potrei continuare per pagine e pagine, ci sono troppe belle frasi in Final Fantasy che ti restano nel cuore... ^^

Dark Amarant

l'ho sentita una volta quando sono scappato da un combattimento...
la cosa che mi dispiace è che alla fine del gioco i pg non parlino più durante i combattimenti...