Chaos legion

Pladan

Come si prende il pezzo di legione nel livello della grotta? Quello con il ragno gigante come boss. Lo vedo dietro un cancello, ma non so come aprirlo.

kaiserS

se non ricordo male, quel frammento si prende nell'Altro Mondo

dopo aver sconfitto i ragni che si trovano là, la grata si abbassa

kaiserS

non mi ricordo esattamente dove si trovino tutti i frammenti

cmq, tolti un paio, gli altri sono facilmente recuperabili

Pladan

Una volta che ce li hai tutti come fai a riunirli? Troverò abbastanza oggetti per potenziare al max tutte le legioni?

kaiserS

una riuniti i frammenti di Thanatos, otterrai automaticamente la legione

sono presenti nel gioco abbastanza oggetti per potenziare al max tutte le legioni

Pladan

Scusa se ti sto facendo un milione di domande... però te ne faccio un altra... Si possono rivedere i filmati?

Pladan

Io però lo sto facendo con facile, lo sblocca lo stesso? Mi manca solo un pezzo di t, è possibile che sia nel livello dopo quello che ti fa scoprire l'altro mondo? Perché se non è così dovrei non averlo preso in un livello precedente e non so proprio dove...

Pladan

Non trovo l'ultimo frammento! Non te lo da nel final stage, vero? Non riesco a capire in che liv l'ho lasciato... Qualcuno ha la lista dei livelli in cui si trovano i frammenti?

kaiserS

preso da una guida in ingl:

1st piece: stage 2, the camera will automatically focus on it so you can get it easily.

2nd piece: stage 3, the camera will automatically focus on it so you can get it easily.

3rd piece: Stage 4, search every area, it's easy. It's in the area where Sieg begin.

4th piece: Stage 5, there are two ways and a wall between them.The right one has the piece but the way is broken so you have to go through the left way to reach the other side. To identify this area, this area is a narrow road, not a wide area, and tha target enemy is on the left way.

5th piece: Stage 6, on your first area (that red moon), go to the platform around (pretty high and that'd the only platform so you won't miss it), kill all the enemies there and you will get it (if not, try
on side B). But I am positive you can get it in side A.

6th piece: Stage 7, prepare yourself with power legion (football players), after passing the area where you fight some monsters in a narrow way(the target appears twice), walk some and look for a
climbable platform in the right side (look at the map!), double jump onto the platform, then summon the power legions there to smash the door (make them target it by pressing O). You will recognise the door marked with fist symbol. If you confused, you can see the piece (but you can't get it) after you defeat the enemy at the bridge (remember? the one you have to clear the enemies before the bridge go down), if you go left after it, you will came to the narrow way I talked about but if you not
go left, you can see the piece on the other side (this is a dead end).

Side B only--->From stage 8 onward, the thanato pieces can only found in Side B! 7th piece: Stage 8, remember an area where there's a door(gate) on your left but cannot be opened? Now, leave it and go through the whole stage until you find three doors (remember?), defeat the area for each doors(left and right) to open the middle one. After it opened, a invisible spider monster will appear,
usually ppl ignore it and go to the middle door. Don't head into the middle door after beating the invisible spider. But if you defeat it, a door will opened which allows you to head back to previous area where a locked gate is! In Side A, the gate is locked, so you can't head back to previous area. Remember THIS!Just go back all the way, and defeat the enemies to make it open. In side A the monster won't appear.

8th piece: Stage 10, Somewhere in the middle of the game, jump onto an platform where you will reach the small area with circle sign on ground. Touch the circle to make a bunch of blue big monsters appear, just clear them all.

9th piece: Stage 11, just finish the stage. In side A you have to fight Delacroix, in side B you fight a bunch of monsters which keep respawning till you kill them all, thus obtaining the final piece.