FF XIII [PS3/X360] Final Fantasy XIII

Cipu

Sei carne morta...
ZackFair91 ha detto:
ciao a tutti sono nuovo di qui! mi sono iscritto poki minuti fa e sono appassionato di FF da qnd avevo 7 anni qnd inizia a giocare a final fantasy! iniziai con VIII e poi li ho cominciati a giocare tutti fino al 12! ragazzi il 13 come sarà sarà basta ke è markiato final fantasy!!! e sono sikuro ke la square enix nn ci deluderà!
Non vorrei aver capito male : tu lo compreresti anche se non ti piace un gran che solo perche si chiama FINAL FANTASY ?! cioè anche a me piacciono e il 13 credo che lo prenderò , pero se scoprissi che è una boiata assurda , con la trama scadente pieno di imperfezzioni ecc. allora punterei ad altri giochi...

Enigma

Hyuga Clan's Heir
TGS08: Final Fantasy XIII Live Premiere...Underwhelmed

According to ff13.xrea.jp, the Live Premiere Final Fantasy XIII event that was taking place today only lasted 20 minutes and included the trailers without voices. The event lasted 25 minutes less than it was supposed to and included no new announcements from Square-Enix. They did preview two new tracks including the main theme though. Sadly, that was the main point of the show...it was a live music event. We'll update you as we get more info.

altro che gameplay XD
non ho capito se i trailer mostrati sono disponibili al pubblico u.u

Sephirosu

Too stubborn to die
Enigma ha detto:
non ho capito se i trailer mostrati sono disponibili al pubblico u.u

Ovvio che no, come ben sappiamo, S-E mostra i trailer quando i suoi giochi sono in fase abbastanza avanzata nello sviluppo...Purtroppo è così

ColdEvil

FINAL FANTASY XIII TRAILER
The trailer started off with the familiar footage from Tokyo Game Show 2007. A dragon-like flying creature swooping down over a stream, camera moves up to Sera (previously known as Nomchan). Camera pans and shows the world in the distance.

We then see an airship; it's huge and small airships that resemble fish (green beams the top and bottom that are shaped like the spine in fins). The mother airship sends out green circle markers in which the airships fly through, into a docking station and slowly move to the end of the dock which takes them below.

Camera changes to another airship, this is all new footage and a new location. Out of the airship walks out a man/woman with a pony tail, seems to be some kind of general or a leader of some organisation. We see some soldiers that we've seen in the in-game screen shots released recently. They're carrying a casket towards the airship with the general, looks like a black cocoon but at the end is Sera. She has a very royal-esque outfit. She's walking with them and looks very sad.

The scene changes to a new location we've seen in pictures long ago. There's a large creature or statue in the midst of a green-ish underground location. The special soldiers are surrounding the creature and the city in the background is burning, smoke is coming out of the buildings. The soldiers fire pipes or some other thing into the creature and soon after there's a thousand odd 'pipes' impaled in this thing.

The scene changes again. We see a beach like location, airships and carriers fly overhead, the camera is in a birds eye position and one of the airships drops 2 objects. As they fall they explode into smaller creatures(?). Camera moves to ground level and there are the clone wars lookalike soldiers running out of the small army barracks-like place they have there. Two futuristic ground vehicles arrive and the camera once again shifts to old footage.

Shortly we hear Lightnings voice. It's not a cut-scene, but quite a few scenes flashing in out, we see Lightning walking through the ruins with Sera and then again at the frozen location. They're being assaulted by the special soldiers. We see some fancy combat and sword transformation from Lightning and she flips back to defend. We see Mr.33CM talk with lipsync here and the trailer ends.

Dialogue (Not 100% accurate):

Lightning: 'Carry out the mission' is what you said. You want to abandon it? What about 'your' mission?

Mr. 33cm: That's not it! I'll protect Sera and carry out the mission. That's a promise.

Lightning: Show me you can 'protect'.

Enigma

Hyuga Clan's Heir
quello che non ho capito è se ci saranno altri pg oltre questi 3, fin'ora non e ne sà nulla :confused: o forse questo nuovo tizio/a è un pg del party? vabbè, ad ogni modo:

Advent Children: Complete FFXIII Demo Only With First Batch

Ready for even more disappointment? I'm sure many of you were planning on importing the Blu-ray release of Advent Children: Complete to get your hands on the Final Fantasy XIII demo packaged with it. Well Square-Enix have revealed in a recent magazine article that only the first batch of AC:C copies will include the demo and I assume the bonus Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII trailers.

Square-Enix is calling this first batch "Limited Editions" but it won't be costing anymore than the standard product. For us outside of Japan that makes pre-orders essential if we want a chance of getting a hold of this Limited Edition.

beh, almeno sembra che il prezzo non cambi, ottima cosa, ora c'è da vedere quanto è limitata...

Jeegsephirot

Metal Jeeg Solid
Staff Forum
Enigma ha detto:
quello che non ho capito è se ci saranno altri pg oltre questi 3, fin'ora non e ne sà nulla :confused: o forse questo nuovo tizio/a è un pg del party? vabbè, ad ogni modo:

Advent Children: Complete FFXIII Demo Only With First Batch

Ready for even more disappointment? I'm sure many of you were planning on importing the Blu-ray release of Advent Children: Complete to get your hands on the Final Fantasy XIII demo packaged with it. Well Square-Enix have revealed in a recent magazine article that only the first batch of AC:C copies will include the demo and I assume the bonus Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII trailers.

Square-Enix is calling this first batch "Limited Editions" but it won't be costing anymore than the standard product. For us outside of Japan that makes pre-orders essential if we want a chance of getting a hold of this Limited Edition.

beh, almeno sembra che il prezzo non cambi, ottima cosa, ora c'è da vedere quanto è limitata...

a me non interessa il quanto sarà limitata, ma il dove sarà limitata perchè se mi mettono il blocco regionale su AC:C (cosa altamente probabile visto che i film BD region free sono rari al momento) comprarlo in USA o dal Giappone non servirebbe a nulla

Enigma

Hyuga Clan's Heir
Jeegsephirot ha detto:
a me non interessa il quanto sarà limitata, ma il dove sarà limitata perchè se mi mettono il blocco regionale su AC:C (cosa altamente probabile visto che i film BD region free sono rari al momento) comprarlo in USA o dal Giappone non servirebbe a nulla
quel quanto si riferiva anche al fatto se la vedremo qui :p

Enigma

Hyuga Clan's Heir
buona e cattiva notizia...

buona: è stato leakato altro materiale dal TGS
cattiva (pessima): non è un trailer, ma giusto un pezzo di audio (di qualità pessima) del trailer mostrato (o almeno di uno di questi) :(

FFXIII Leaked Audio

è un dialogo fra la protagonista e il tizio biondo...beh, non serve a molto se non capite il giapponese, a limite potete ascoltare le voci jappo :S

ossota

se sei forte provalo
scusate la domanda... final fantasy 13 uscirà in giappone nel 2009 e in italia? bisognerà aspettare il solito anno e mezzo? si hanno notizie o zero? e poi volevo chiedere se ci sarà la possibilità di vedere i video di ff13 del tgs08

Binitu

il Re degli Allocchi
Lo stesso tizio che ha dato l'anteprima di Xion (KH 258/2 days), ha riportato anche 2 nuovi personaggi mostrati nel nuovo trailer privato del tgs 08:

30ii6f9.jpg

Cipu

Sei carne morta...
ma non svelano proprio niente quelli della square?che p***e...io sto impazzendo!!!spero solo che non esca tra un anno e mezzo come ha detto ossota